– Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work and the Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator with Level 3 International Award in Delivering Training and OSH Literacy.org certificate in inclusive training.
Ideal for companies dealing with large numbers of the public in an international context either in retail, hospitality, tourism or other settings. This is an instructor course that enables you to teach a range of accredited First Aid qualifications to your staff:
- Level 2 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 2 International Award in Basic Life Support and the Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator.
- Level 2 International Award in Emergency First Aid, Defibrillation and CPR
- Level 2 International Award in Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 International Award in Paediatric First Aid and Managing Illness & Injury
International Award in Basic Life Support
This particular option includes the Level 3 Award in Education and Training which you will achieve by attending all 5 days. As OSH Literacy.org is the world’s only OSH training organisation focusing on best practice in inclusive OSH communications in training, as well as the practical elements, great emphasis is put into essential emergency responder communication skills such as calmly communicating with patients, dealing with crowds and emergency services, and report writing.